the network that brings together agriculture, nature conservation and communities for biodiversity, resilient ecosystems and quality of life in our European cultural heritage landscapes.
We consult and work with
- > 100,000 farmers
- > 1000 citizens
- > 600 political stakeholders
…on the local, regional, national and EU level
The farmers, we work with
- represent more than 100.000 individuals and organisations who
- cultivate grasslands, farmland, wetlands and special crops
- in a conventional or non-conventional manner
- on farms stretching from <1 ha to >1.000 ha
- on private, public and communal land
- as family businesses or agri-businesses
- has 8 founding partners (status August 2022)
- represents more than 250 Landcare organisations
- has more than 2000 employees
- collaborates with 29 countries on projects, field visits and knowledge exchange
What is Landcare Europe?
By activating external content from www.youtube-nocookie.com, you consent to transmitting data to this third party.
A network fostering biodiversity, resilient ecosystems and quality of life in natural and man-made landscapes in cooperation with farmers and conservationists.